Thursday, November 11, 2010

LITERALLY the best dinner of my life

I love that you can eat any meal with any person here and have a great time. Table talk from a particularly enjoyable meal:

Stephanie: "I've been debating on on who I would want as a person to keep in my pocket. Candidates are Adnan Musallam and Craig Roddin.”
Andrew: “Mmm, I can smell the musk.”

Jake: “My heart was literally torn from my chest.”
Stephanie: “Literally? Really? Where is it?"

Jake: “Nothing is worse than a rash.”
Stephanie: “And in the wrong place.”
Andrew: “I got rashes in all the right places.”

2 comments:

  1. EXCUSE ME. I don't see how that is possible. It could literally be ONE of the best dinners of your life, but how does it score the #1 slot? Have you already forgotten last December? Three different flavors of sorbet...

    ReplyDelete