Thursday, November 4, 2010

"I'm just sayin'"

This weeks has featured moments such as:

1. Donating blood. We had a blood drive at the center. I can’t say that I love donating blood, but I also can’t say I didn’t love being fed a chocolate cookie by Dr. Christine like a Roman goddess.

2. Gettin’ Beiber-ed. It started with Whitney and has since escalated. i.e. “There is this boy here that I really like, but he's totally playing hard to get. The other day, I went up to him, and I was like, "I know you love me, I know you care. Just shout whenever, and I'll be there. You are my love, you are heart, and we will never ever ever be apart. And I was like BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHH! LIKE BABY BABY BABY NOOOOOOOO!". Haven't heard back, we'll see.”

3. Girl talk in 311 (like the band). There was a bunch of girls talking about what they like in boys. Katie Backus pipes up and says, “Like, if I wanted to do an experiment with rats and music, he couldn’t be like, ‘No, that’s a waste of money’.” I think that’s fair.

4 comments:

  1. Katie Backus makes the funniest comments of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you added in (like the band) after 311. When I was a cub scout, our troop number was 311, we thought we were so cool, even though I'm sure none of us actually heard any 311 songs when we were 9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I just found your bliggity blog.

    I am saddened that it took so long.

    But thankful it happened.

    ReplyDelete