Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mid-term Finals

This week we finish up three of our classes and start one new one tomorrow. But since I’ve spent the last week buried in homework, I haven’t had a lot of time to get out into the city. So, these are three of my favorite studying moments.

  1. Stephanie: “Before taking this class, I didn’t know the Queen of Sheba was a real person. I thought she was kind of just this made-up personification of uppity-ness. Like, ‘who does she think she is? The Queen of Sheba?!’”
  1. James (fighting for a point on a quiz): “But don’t you think level three could have seeped a little bit into level four?”
  1. Melia: “That reminds me of this really good Dove chocolate quote...”

1 comment:

  1. 1. i think i'm the queen of sheba... just sayin

    2. james comment almost killed me in class. so funny.

    3. cheers.

    ReplyDelete